Saturday, February 2, 2008

I can't think...


ugh. Yes. I am sick. I feel like my head weighs 1,000 lbs and nothing at the same time. How that works, I have no idea. Ask your Mom. Last night I came down with a fever, so I slept wierd. been trying to fight this off. I think it's working too. my diet consists of probiotics, water and raw milk. it's making me get better quicker. :)

I've had a crappy week. But I don't want to get into that.

Then a couple minutes ago I realized that The Battle of the bands in rhinelander is tonight, and I won't be there. :( Last year was a lot of fun, but that's the way life goes sometimes.

But worry not, dear ones. The sun is always behind the clouds. :) stupid clouds...

I wish it were spring. Spring sounds lovely.

Pray for me. I just want peace... Jesus gives peace, no? I think so... That's why I'm running to him, even though I feel too sick too run. So it might take me awhile... I hope there are no pits in the way. :0 that would be a royal pain...

mmm. but truly. Jesus is still good when the days are bad. That's what never changes and what keeps me running. He is good. All the time. no?

When you read this please smile for me. It hurts too much for me to smile. thanks. :)

If my head pops off, I might need your hlp finding it again. :P So keep your eyes peeled if you hear an explosion come from midwest Wisconsin.

~Chey.

0 comments: