Sunday, February 3, 2008

I always color the sky blue...

I'm feeling better today. Just a little woozy still, but I think my diet has helped me get over sickness much quicker than I ever have before. There doesn't go a day where I don't praise God that He's taught me so much about health. Except for those days when I really crave a doughnut... :P Ugh. Thinking about that right now makes me want to gag though. Last night I decided to slap myself in the face. I think that's what made me better today too. Half of your health is emotional. I decided to praise God last night even though I felt like dieing. And I still felt like dieing, but it was well with my soul. Satan can attack my body as much as he wants, but he will never get my soul. :) It's kind of neat to rub that in his face... :P

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Crazy cool layout for your blog!