Friday, February 29, 2008

Alice in PC land...

I feel as though my world is being turned upsidedown... or sideways at least. no, seriously! My screen is sideways and I have no idea how to get it back to normal. I've tried everything I can think of. Sad news... because my neck is really starting to hurt. I've been fighting off a cold or something, I think it's going pretty well though. I just keep taking herbs and water, and it seems to be going away. hurrah. There is about 15 strange people in my house right now. I don'y know who they are, I've just excepted the fact that when you're remodeling strange people will walk in at anytime.
I've also decided out contractors are cool. Haha. Chuck just bought me a bag of chocolate on his lunch break. Because I am a "nice girl" apparently. All because I got him a band aid. sheesh!
I didn't have to babysit for Debbie today. a welcome break. :) her sister is here, so she's going to be taking care of the boys. plus, I didn't want to get her kids sick. Although I'm sure they have gotten me sick most f the times I have been sick in the past year. but yes, I wish the sunshine would come back. I am craving a soleado day! Anyways, that has been my day. kind of blah and chaotic with some funny highlights. Tomorow I will be off to Eau claire with Rika to buy some fabric. Hmm, I'm looking forward to see the dress she will be making. Anywho.
Life is wierd.
keep on.
Cheyenne.

0 comments: