Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I thought you all might like a nice little recap of my week/end.
Ahem.
So, on Friday we had a picnic! We meaning, Rika, Missy, Tiffany, Bethany and Larissa and myself.
It was fun.

You want to know the highlight of it?! I threw a piece of my bread in the river and my ring flew off with it! I heard a clink and told the girls what happened, then next thing I know Erika was in the river! lol. She jumped in to get my ring, awww, I love that friend! She saved the day. And my ring!

So, Saturday. Erika, rach and I had a garage sale! yay. :D After lunch it was Sooooo sloooow. And we had quite an adventure putting up signs. So at 2 we got tired and took our 50 bucks. then we 3 went out for Gellato at The Olala cafe'. It was much fun. Even if Erika did throw away my special spoon. :( Gosh, it only landed on you ONCE. :D (pictures soon) I got sunburn that day.

Then I went over to the Meyer's with the family and had a cook out. And a huge fire, like crazy big.
Oh oh oh!
So, good story. haha.
Mi Madre y senora Meyer went to pick up our new Koi fish for our pond (I got to name one! Polly Thomsen ). So, they get there and the lady was quite the fun character. I think I should direct a movie and use her as a character. :) Carrie and my Mom could barely lift one of the two buckets of fish together and as they're struggling to get to the van with their bucket the lady picks up the other bucket like it was nothing! my Mom and Carrie stopped to rest and this lady is just standing there holding the huge heavy bucket waiting for them to move. :0
My Mom and Mrs. Meyer said something like wow, you must have the biceps. And the lady says, yeah, you don't wanna mess with my biceps. And she pulls her shirt sleeves up and flexes. My Mom said those were bigger than any man muscles she has ever seen! LOL. The lady said she used to be a body builder. :/
Oh, did I mention she had pink hair?
I thought that was amazing. A huge body builder lady with pink hair (who also if into witchcraft, considering all of the signs and crystals everywhere). what a colorful woman! I wish I was there and not just relaying what they said.
Anyways, yes. Fun fun.

Then comes Sunday: stormy.
I was going to drive out to camp to see Naomi, Bryce and Jonathan, but I didn't want to get stuck out there with the possible tornadoes and all. Sad day. (also, I have been saying sad day for a very LONG TIME, Erika. People can vouch for me!)

Today:
Naomi and I were going to go to Lacrosse for Teresa's party, but poor Naomi got sick! Another time we will come see you, Teresa! I promise. I hope you're feeling better Naomi. :D
Did a ton of yard work, I mowed the lawn. The gardens are looking pretty. :)
I like out fish. Even the monster deformity one. (He got hit by lighting. Or did he??? Dun dun dun...)
Then wyn and I took the babies on a grocery shopping adventure. Except everyone thought the twins were mine. Awkward...
Whatever. I talked to the nicest but slowest cashier lady ever. And I bought a t-short with a whale on it. It's funny. I made scones-ish.
That's all.
have a happy day.
~Chey

2 comments:

Rachel said...

woooooo!

'Rika said...

I heart my beautiful Chia!