Monday, May 19, 2008

Because we love them...

So, tonight Rachel and I went to a Creative Writing workshop at the Library. And we felt like geeks. :P It was actually quite fun, but most of the people there were 40 years our senior. lol. well, there was one like 20 whatever year old dude. But it was funny. I got some short dialogs written down and creative ideas flowing, so it was worth it.
Okay, before that in town I stopped by the Christian bookstore to buy my ticket for the Chippewa Falls music fest. While there I got 3 cd's for 5 dollars! Is that not amazingly cool? Yeah, I thought so. Because they are relocating and stuff, so they are trying to get rid of a lot. I bought 2 Shawn McDonald cd's and a Run Kid Run cd. I was happy. :) Then I went to wallmart and bought milk and paint. Definition of a good night, buying music and paint. I even got to talk to the lady fixing the swimsuit racks. That all plus driving = Happy.
I like driving. Most people said I would get tired of it after the first couple months and hate running errands, but it hasn't happened yet. And it has been 5 months since my license. not to mention having a temps for like ever. Anyways, this is all irrelevant. But okay. I feel like doing something with my mind now.
Peace and love.
<3
Chey

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Driving still makes me happy too. And I’ve been driving longer then you and it is still fun (mostly).

I totally thought the Creative Writing thing would be different. I thought it would be somebody teaching a one time workshop on creative writing not a creative writing club with a bunch of school teachers and such. haha! That was fun and weird. Weird in a good way.

Cheyenne said...

I know! lol
That is what I thought too.
They shouldn't use the word "workshop" in their advertising. :P
It was very weird. haha.