Sunday, March 30, 2008

All is lost, to prayers, to prayers!





Ahh yes, the Tempest. Classic.
I find that intriguing that even the "heathen" sailors back in the day would cry that out when the storm hits. That is what we should be doing, man. One more reason why I should be a pirate for a week... don't worry I won't pilage anything and kill. Eesh. Although, I can only imagine the fun of boarding the Disney cruise ship... *imagines Mickey Mouse walking the plank* Haha! Hey, that seems like a just desert for brainwashing our children and stealing away our money. Or maybe not. It is our own free will after all. Mmhmm. Anyways, my ramblings for the night. :D I am going to go watch Enchanted. Looks pretty funny.
I wish you all Peace and campfires. :)
I'm sorry, I've fallen off the deep end quite officially now...
tell me to shut up for once.
<3
Chey

0 comments: