Thursday, December 27, 2007

Captains Log, December 27th...

Today is December 27th.
Christmas has come and gone.
Today is also Wynter's 14th birthday.
I can't get over that.
I remember so vividly being 14, I wonder what is going on in her head that she doesn't let me in on. Hmm... crazy.
Life is crazy that way. But beautiful. Most definitely beautiful.
Christmas was amazing.
One of the best of my life, I think.
Except that Adam was only around for a little bit.
I felt like we weren't connecting like we used to. I need to have a chat with that brother of mine...
I miss him!
Jesus has been so huge in my heart recently. I love praying. Shouldn't I always have?
Yes.
But that's not always the way it works. Your heart has to be in the right place all over.
I've been busy. when I'm not doing something else, I'm with Dan.
Which is alright by me, but the twins miss me being around all of the time. Jera wouldn't let go of me when I came home tonight. I love them.
:)
This morning I had behind the wheel, yes, I haven't finished that up yet.
Not exactly ideal road conditions, leme tell ya. I slid once.
:0
I asked my teacher if he would teach me how to do donuts in the parking lot.
He said no.
:(
I go again tomorrow. Huzzah.
I'm looking forward to being done and over with that.
For sure!
anyways, I better go now.
Keep on mes amis. :)
~Cheyenne

1 comments:

'Rika said...

I miss you too Chey!! =P

I love you my beautful friend!!